It's not easy for me to write this down.
要我把这件事写下来绝对不是个简单的事
I have millions of things running through my mind right now.
在我脑海里,有千千万万种心情在漂着
It's the first time I felt this way.
这是我第一次这样觉得
Heartbreaks, pains are not to me now. These are just very minor things.
心碎,心痛,跌, 撞,目前这全都是小事
I've been stabbed in the heart once.
曾经被刀在心里刹了一次
But I never thought that I'll be shoot in the head this time.
但没想到会被枪在头开了一枪
My heart is literally being minced up now.
这一时刻,我得心如五马分尸
Very, very painful.
很痛 很痛
After breakfast on that cloudy day, my family and I went to this house where we're told we can adopt puppies.
那天,吃了早餐,我和家人去了一个地方,听说有小狗可以领养
Amongst all those black puppies, I chose my beloved CeeCee.
在很多的小狗仔里,我就选了我亲爱的 CeeCee.
That day, I felt that I became a mom to this cute little baby.
那天,感觉上我就是她的母亲
We brought her to the vet for her first vaccine, bathe her at home and played with her. She even dropped bombs in the house!
带了她去打针,回家给她洗澡,然后就和她玩
I remember that day very clearly.
那一天的详情,我还记得得清清楚楚
I would classify her as a timid dog.
她算是个小胆的狗
She can jump and got surprised over very little things.
很小的事情都能让她紧张起来
Yet, she takes her responsibility seriously.
但是她还是个很有责任的家里的一份子
She looks after the house very well.
她会在全世界在睡觉时很精神的看门
UNLIKE Lucky
一点都不像她的妹妹, Lucky
She doesn't like the car because the ground below her is moving, she feels insecure.
她不喜欢坐车,应为她觉得没有安全感
She would bark at people outside the car.
她会在车里吠外面的人
This is where she lost to Lucky, who is a VERY good girl in the car.
在这一点她就输给 了
She eats very little.
她很小吃
I always treat her more but she will never be able to finish the extra.
给她吃多一点她都无法吃完
She'll allow Lucky to have it.
总是让 Lucky 吃她那一份
She loves to eat rice.
她最喜欢吃的就是饭
And durian!!
也满喜欢吃榴莲的哦!
A very curious baby, always sniffing and looking around but yet being very careful.
她对很多很多的事情都非常好奇
但是我绝不会让她乱乱来
People are envious of those smart ass dogs on TV.
在电视上看到有其它的狗有那么聪明
But my CeeCee is no way less intelligent than them!
我的 CeeCee 也不差到那里去
She's a very very good girl. Everyone in the family loves her; even my cousins!
她真的真的很乖
Whenever she did something wrong, her sorry yet cute look resists you from scolding her.
就算她做了什么不应该做得事,她的可怜又可爱的眼神让你骂和打不下手
Though I still cane or scold her sometimes.
有时还是狠狠的藤了她一下
I thought she'll be with me for many years.
我以为她会和 陪伴着我很多年
I thought that when I come back from UK she'll be the happiest to see me and welcome me.
我以为我从英国回来是她会是最高兴的
I never thought that the day would come so soon.
我望望想不到那一天会这么快到
This morning I'm awaken by my sister at 7am.
今天早上我被妹妹吵醒了
"Jie, wake up!! CeeCee is not moving!!"
"CeeCee不会动了!!"
I got up fly downstairs and saw my baby lying on the porch.
我弹起来,下楼下,看见我的宝贝躺在地上
I went by her side and called her. No response.
我去到她身边叫了她几声,她没应我,就继续躺在那里
I carried her somewhere else so that the car and move out of the porch.
我抱她起来把她放在们边
I kept on calling her.
我继续叫她
Suddenly she takes in one deep breath.
她呼了一下很深的气
Then stop.
然后没在动了
At this point of time, my tears couldn't stop flowing. Mom said her tongue is black.
这个是后,我的眼泪已经不停了流了
I kept on rubbing her chest and kept calling her, "CeeCee wake up!! Girl, wake up!!"
我一直都在搓她的胸口, 一边的叫她起来
She takes in a few deep breath.
她又在呼了一下很深的气
I continued rubbing and calling her.
我一直一直的搓她,叫她
I called Raymond for help.
我打电话给好友 Raymond 求救
Dad woke up hearing my cries and went to see her.
爸爸来看了她一下
After a few more deep breaths, there is no more. I waited, but no more.
呼了几次很深的气过后, 她就很久都没反应了
My heart shattered into pieces. This is the real heartbroken.
我心如万枝剑一起被砍
She waited for us.
她就是在等我们
After seeing, hearing all of us, she just went.
看到了,听到了我们之后在走
I cried the whole day.
我哭了一阵天
My daughter is not here anymore.
我的孩子不在了
My baby is gone. Why?
我的亲爱的宝贝走了
为什么?
I never knew the reason why.
我也不懂为什么
I wanted to take her to the vet, but none nearby opens that early.
很想带她去检查但是兽医所没那么早开
Raymond thinks she has got heart attack or asthma, due to her sudden departure.
Raymond 说她很突然的走,可能是心脏病或者 asthma
He did me a big favour and helped me with the burial.
帮我埋了我的宝贝
I cried on my way to college.
在车里哭
I cried before I sleep.
睡午觉前哭
I cried when I woke up.
睡醒了哭
I cried when I took Lucky out.
拉 Lucky 出去时哭
I cried when I saw where I buried her.
看到她埋葬的地方哭
I cried while I'm writing this.
在写着这一篇哭
My heart aches every time I think of her.
每当我想起她,我真的很心痛
I miss her so much.
我很想念她
My baby is only three years old!
她才三岁多
She is my first dog, my first child.
她是我第一只狗,我第一个孩子
Yesterday at the pet shop I got two samples of dog shampoo, thinking each of them would get one.
我昨天那了两个 Shampoo sample 想着一人一包
Who would have known, that she never got the chance to use it.
没想到她没机会用
I haven't bring her on a car ride in the new car.
我还没带她坐新车
When I saw my friends this morning, I was rude to them.
当我看到朋友们时后,我很粗鲁的应他们
I am very sorry.
我是不能
If they ever ask me, I'll just continue from where I left in the car.
如果他们再问,我就会再流泪了
I don't have anything else to say.
我没话好说了
Baby, as your mother and sister, I love you very much.
宝贝,当妈妈姐姐的 我很爱你
I will miss you and love you forever.
我会永远的爱你,挂念你